GoGirls
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

personal forum for English Literature Dpt.

الرئيسيةالرئيسية  أحدث الصورأحدث الصور  التسجيلالتسجيل  دخولدخول  
بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم
المواضيع الأخيرة
» Research and mid term Exam
lets use what we learnt Icon_minitimeالخميس يناير 01, 2009 3:15 pm من طرف Elizabeth

» sd
lets use what we learnt Icon_minitimeالخميس يناير 01, 2009 2:52 pm من طرف White Darkness

» E-mail= O_o what??
lets use what we learnt Icon_minitimeالجمعة نوفمبر 07, 2008 7:55 pm من طرف Elizabeth

» question & answer
lets use what we learnt Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء نوفمبر 04, 2008 3:22 pm من طرف because

» Assignment for "Sailing To Byzantium
lets use what we learnt Icon_minitimeالخميس أكتوبر 30, 2008 4:01 pm من طرف White Darkness

» شات المنتدى للزهقانين مثلي
lets use what we learnt Icon_minitimeالإثنين أكتوبر 27, 2008 6:30 pm من طرف White Darkness

» short stories
lets use what we learnt Icon_minitimeالخميس أكتوبر 09, 2008 5:38 pm من طرف Elizabeth

» Only great mind could read this ^_^
lets use what we learnt Icon_minitimeالخميس أكتوبر 09, 2008 5:12 pm من طرف Elizabeth

» verrrry important
lets use what we learnt Icon_minitimeالخميس أكتوبر 09, 2008 4:31 pm من طرف Elizabeth

Online Dictonary
المتواجدون الآن ؟
ككل هناك 1 عُضو حالياً في هذا المنتدى :: 0 عضو مُسجل, 0 عُضو مُختفي و 1 زائر

لا أحد

أكبر عدد للأعضاء المتواجدين في هذا المنتدى في نفس الوقت كان 16 بتاريخ الأحد مارس 24, 2024 10:21 pm

lets use what we learnt

اذهب الى الأسفل 
5 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
Elizabeth

Elizabeth

انثى عدد الرسائل : 78
الكورس المفضل : prose and drama
الهواية : internet and sometimes reading
المزاج : Uneasy
تاريخ التسجيل : 06/11/2007

lets use what we learnt Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: lets use what we learnt   lets use what we learnt Icon_minitimeالأربعاء ديسمبر 05, 2007 11:20 pm

HI
:An Elizabethan intervention
Laughing
it is one of the problems we all as astudents in this college faced
simply : we dont speak English:pale: , at the same time we all know the important of speaking to improve what we are learning:study:
this is some advices i have seen in another website and i would like to share it with you : v.

If you want to improve your spoken English you should speak what you know it doesnt matter if your English is poor or broken. It is nothing to be a shame of. Speak what you can, do mistake and learn from them. You have to frequently speak in English using whatever you have learnd and gain confidance and put away your fears.

Dont think about what others might think about you when you are speaking let them think about whatever they want you just keep talking what you know let them laugh at you dont step back keep talking because nobody cares about you out there, no one is willing to carry you to success and only you can help your self and only you can bring success to your life so if you think that others might laugh when you speak you are not helping yourself realy.

Another thing is that many people are afraid to speak because they think that others will not understand what they say. Well thats not a reason not to talk if others cant understand you they will ask from you again and again and will say to explain a bit so you will get another chance to express and you must try to explain it again as much as you can. If they still cant understand what you trying to say they will help you asking questions from you about the things that they cant understand so you can answer them and explain it to them.

If you freinds, family members know English try to speak with them in
English all the time.
Remember there is no easy way or short cut to success you have to work hard and prepare to face obstacles to reach success.If you dont talk and use what you have learnd frequently you wont be able to learn English so come on lets talk
through this page i would like to invite you all:roll: , lets try to speak english as much as we could during the class & with eachother
tell me about your opinion in this problem
do you agree with me that we should speak in english or you think it is not important?, if you have anything to add it would be nice touch from you
thanks

[]]i wanna see your comments[/size]
flower flower flower flower flower flower flower
ELIZABETH
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
*Angel wings

*Angel wings

انثى عدد الرسائل : 15
الكورس المفضل : drama
الهواية : watching movies,photographed
تاريخ التسجيل : 25/11/2007

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: lets use what we learnt   lets use what we learnt Icon_minitimeالخميس ديسمبر 06, 2007 11:05 am

hello

very nice topic Elizabeth

of course if we want 2 improve our English we
Laughing should follow this advices
and i hope all the Girlz speak in English even if they made mistakes bounce lool

I want 2 tell u that me and my friends are always trying 2 speak in English but now I am upset and they know whyy lol! (iwant 2 say HIIII 2 all my friends cheers

do you agree with me that we should speak in english or you think it is not
important?, if you have anything to add it would be nice touch from you

sure Elizabeth i agree with u i'ts very important 2 speak in English not just in college but in every where we go :geek: thanx

best regard

عدل سابقا من قبل في الجمعة ديسمبر 07, 2007 3:34 pm عدل 1 مرات
White Darkness
Admin
White Darkness

انثى عدد الرسائل : 104
الكورس المفضل : Poetry
الهواية : Phptography
المزاج : Calm & Mysterious
تاريخ التسجيل : 05/11/2007

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: lets use what we learnt   lets use what we learnt Icon_minitimeالجمعة ديسمبر 07, 2007 2:50 am

I agree with you 100%

thanks for the good topic

cyclops that were a brelliant advices from you

i face this problem everyday, it is good to have someone to speak to in English

I love you i wish everyone to follow Eliza's advice, i'm sure ,after all,there is nothing to be shy of in speaking in English in puplic

Smile keep going
password

password

انثى عدد الرسائل : 4
الكورس المفضل : prose
الهواية : swimming
تاريخ التسجيل : 21/11/2007

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: lets use what we learnt   lets use what we learnt Icon_minitimeالجمعة ديسمبر 07, 2007 2:58 pm

salam 3laikom
this is a great idea eliza
i really want to speak english
but as you know
there is no one to speak with
Renoa

Renoa

انثى عدد الرسائل : 53
العمر : 37
الكورس المفضل : Poetry
الهواية : Reading,meeting new friends and learning languages and cultures
المزاج : No MoOd
تاريخ التسجيل : 25/11/2007

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: lets use what we learnt   lets use what we learnt Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء ديسمبر 11, 2007 6:53 pm

wow thanx lizzy it's so nice and imp topic dear

God bless you sweety

and KEEP IT UP

lets use what we learnt Alien lets use what we learnt Alien lets use what we learnt Alien

lets use what we learnt
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
GoGirls :: منتدى الملتقى :: سواليف -- Blu Blah Blah-
انتقل الى: